This Week: A message from Julia, New Course Offerings for Spring 2015, Upcoming Performances, Your Move Dance Festival and Spring 2015 Internship Program.
ATTENTION BA MAJORS AND DANCE MINORS
New course offerings for Spring 2015
- Ballet 3 will be offered in Spring 2015 on Tuesday and Thursdays at 2:15-3:35pm, after Modern 4. The prerequisite for Ballet 3 is Ballet 2.
- A new BA & Minor Repertory Course will be offered in Spring 2015 – read below for details
- BA & Minor repertory course to be offered in Spring 2015.
- Participation in course will be by audition only and the prerequisite course will be Modern 3.
- The audition will be held during the first class on Friday, January 23 from 3:30-6:00pm.
- Following that, the course will be offered on Friday from 3:30-6:00pm and will be 2 credits.
- In order for the course to run, a minimum of 8 students (which can be a combination of both BA majors and minors) must be registered.
- The course will be taught by a faculty member or a guest, to be determined.
work will be shown during the second weekend of DancePlus in Spring 2015.
For more information, please contact Frederick Curry (firstname.lastname@example.org), Undergraduate Director or Ryan Lynch (email@example.com), Administrative Assistant for Student Affairs with questions.
BFA SENIOR SOLO/DUET CONCERT
Wednesday, November 5 to Saturday, November 8, 2014
7:30 pm Loree Dance Studio
70 Lipman Drive
YOUR MOVE DANCE FESTIVAL
New Jersey’s annual modern dance festival, now celebrating its 5th season!
24 5th Street, Hoboken NJ
Friday October 24 8pm *free post show Q&A
Saturday October 25 3pm
Saturday October 25 8pm
Sunday October 26 3pm
Tickets $12 online / $18 at the door
SPRING 2015 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Dance Place is seeking college students and recent graduates interested in learning how a thriving dance center operates from the inside out. The experience will enhance participants’ abilities to shape sustainable, creative careers. Interns are selected for specific departments including: technical theater, production, development, arts administration, marketing and youth development. Internships are available with housing provided, or if you are located in the DC area consider the non-housing option!
They are currently accepting applications for their Spring 2015 Internship Program. The internship would begin January 5th and end May 17th. The application deadline isOctober 31st, no later than 6pm!
Provided is a link to their website that explains in further detail the positions they have available and how to apply. Please send all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.